As a System Administrator, you will be part of the Operations department of System Solutions.
Missions carried out by this department covers a wide range of activities like: Project delivery, Consultancy mission, Maintenance contract, Support contract, Managed services.
In that context, you will:
• Build Microsoft platforms based on the design provided by the Presales team
• Realize migrations of existing production environments
• Perform critical maintenance tasks (On-Premise infrastructure, Cloud environment)
• Review and troubleshoot existing Microsoft infrastructure
• Be an escalation point for the Service desk team in case of complex incidents (Support level 2)
• Share your knowledge through hands-on workshop with your colleagues, especially the team in charge of the level 1 support
• Work closely with our Application architect in order to give him feedback from past project (lessons learned) and how to improve our design and migration process in the future
• Provide advice on migrations, design processes and audit third parties
• Perform regular technology watch
Profil du poste
• You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field’s experience
• At least 5 years’ experience with Microsoft, preferably by an ICT services provider
• You are strongly specialised in most of the following technologies:
_ Microsoft Operating Systems (Server and Client, all supported versions)
_ Microsoft Active Directory
_ Microsoft Exchange (all supported versions and builds)
_ Microsoft SQL Server (all versions and builds)
_ VMware view (Security servers)
_ VMware ThinApp
_ Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
_ Citrix Application streaming
_ Secure Gateway
_ Access Gateway
_ NetscalerrShell or scripting admin tasks is a strong asset
• You have knowledge on:
_ Skype for Business
_ Office 365
• Basic knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint
• Microsoft/VMware/Citrix certifications will be considered as an asset
• You know ITIL principles
• You are passionate about IT solutions and technologies
• You are used to work in a project management framework
• Reliability and commitment to get the job done is your usual way of working
• You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
• You are a team player
• You have good presentation skills
• You speak fluently English, French and/or German.
• The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
• A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
• A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
Postuler pour "Administrateur Système (H/F)"
Pour rejoindre System Solutions Luxembourg, envoyez-nous votre curriculum vitae avec une lettre de motivation à email@example.com.
Nous vous garantissons une absolue confidentialité dans le traitement de vos candidatures.
Pour plus d'informations: www.systemsolutions.com