Under the authority of the Development and Innovation, the data developer / analyst will be in charge of the implementation and the development of our ETL/datawarehouse and other data interfaces between systems, but also develop and deliver innovative solutions to solve complex data usage problems.
- Work cross functionally with the Business Apps Management and Infrastructure teams
- Participate in the development activities with an emphasis on extensibility and performance
- Participate in the technical and architecture design of data usage
- Participate to enhance data quality & governance
- Explore data, identify patterns and relationship
- Utilize the latest techniques in ETL, Datawarehouse, Data interface, ESB and webservices to enhance data usage and finally user experience for our internal/external customers
- Take over issues not fixed by Tier 1 & 2 support teams related to Data Topic
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Profil du poste
- Master’s degree in scientific field, preferably in Computer Science
- Demonstrated proficiency in ETL (Talend), data interface, webservices concept & languages
- Experience Talend ETL is a must or Java skill and a deep interest in data management
- Understanding and experience in developing of data architecture, ESB and ETL/Datawarehouse design
- Understanding of version control processes and version control systems
- Pragmatic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong team player able to work with external providers, to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Curious and creative, autonomous and dynamic
- Be a driver for change and innovation, support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Fluent in English (German and/or French is a plus)
- at least 3 years of experience
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
Postuler pour "Data Developer / Analyst - Luxembourg"
Pour rejoindre System Solutions Luxembourg, envoyez-nous votre curriculum vitae avec une lettre de motivation à email@example.com.
Nous vous garantissons une absolue confidentialité dans le traitement de vos candidatures.
Pour plus d'informations: www.systemsolutions.com