Nos offres d'emplois
Ingénieur Technique (H/F) - Luxembourg
Your responsibilities will be:
For the Support activities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
For the Operational activities:
- Realize daily morning checks on production platform
- Realize patch management
- Regular interventions at customers sites for maintenance visit
- Participate in project planning and realization for hosting and internal projects
- 1st and 2nd level support and resolution of incidents and service requests as per SLA’s
- Implement Standard changes
- Keeps internal and customers CMDB up to date
- Operates, documents and identifies areas of improvement for 1st level Service management processes (Incident, Change, Release, Config mgt)
- Provide support for customers remotely or on site
- Documentation of customers infrastructure
- Configuration management of internal infrastructure
- Develop and document helpdesk tool to support SSL Service management processes
- Escalates as needed to 3rd level, vendors or vertically and keeps track of cases
- Administer internal Backup services
Profil du poste
- You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field’s experience
- At least 1 year experience in IT preferably by an ICT services’ provider
- You have a good general knowledge in the following area :
- Microsoft technology (Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange,..)
- Virtualization technology (VMware, Citrix)
- Monitoring technology
- Infrastructure domain (storage, computing, networking,…)
- Any IT certification will be considered as an asset
- You have knowledge of ITIL principles
- You have a real passion for IT
- You have experience with pre-sales activities
- You are used to work in a project management framework
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done is your usual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good presentation skills
- You speak fluently English, French and/or German.
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
Postuler pour "Ingénieur Technique (H/F)"
Pour rejoindre System Solutions Luxembourg, envoyez-nous votre curriculum vitae avec une lettre de motivation à email@example.com.
Nous vous garantissons une absolue confidentialité dans le traitement de vos candidatures.
Pour plus d'informations: www.systemsolutions.com