You provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
With a good technical knowledge, you are able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
Your objective is to create value that will help preserve the firm’s effectiveness and at a high level of security.
Your main job functions will be to provide helpdesk support (1st level) and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction in a Windows domain environment. This includes:
- Telephone support and remote user assistance
- Basic user training
- Help users with most common used applications (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Prepare, install and maintain end-user devices (PCs, thin clients, VoIP phones, etc.)
- Maintain MFPs (toner, paper, paper jam, etc.)
- Configure and deploy mobile devices (BlackBerry UEM)
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings and video calls
- Create and maintain user documentation
- Participate in helpdesk database development
- Monitor the infrastructure and manage warnings and alerting
- Assist the operations team in various tasks (preparation or assistance on projects, test new versions and features of hardware/software, etc.)
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.