Nos offres d'emplois
Infrastructure Project Manager (M/F) - Luxembourg
You are responsible to manage the successful implementation of company’s products within the project plan and in accordance with the company’s methodology and clients business objectives. You take the leadership in project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, project team management, troubleshooting and maintain de good customer relations.
- Prince 2, PMBOK or AGILE methodology certified
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English & French – German is an additional advantage
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Good presentation and representative skills
- Strong analytical skills paired with advanced MS Office suite automation skills
- Stress resistant and able to work on multiple priorities/projects
- Manage internal & external projects
- Project resources management
- Accountable for an accurate view on budgets and costs related to projects
- Liaise with Sales/Marketing regarding project info and projects in pipe
- Ability to accurately define projects and maintain the project within the defined scope
- Educate customers towards a change request culture when deviation in project scope
- Provide Sales/Team Leads and Service Manager with meaningful reporting on project progress
- Implement (and automate where possible) adequate KPIs to feed project reporting tools
- Take ownership and act independently on your duties
- Document technical projects according to company standards
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
Apply for "Infrastructure Project Manager (M/F)"
Pour rejoindre System Solutions Luxembourg, envoyez-nous votre curriculum vitae avec une lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous garantissons une absolue confidentialité dans le traitement de vos candidatures.
Pour plus d'informations: www.systemsolutions.com