Nos offres d'emplois
Network & Security Engineer (M/F) - Luxembourg
Your responsibilities will be:
For the Security part:
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement
For the Networking part:
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS, WLAN, 802.1x authentication)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field’s experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in Networking and Security preferably by an ICT services’ provider
- You are specialised in one of these technologies:
- Major networking vendors: Aruba, Cisco, …
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (IPSEC, OSPF, 802.1x, QoS, VLANs, MSTP, LACP, LAG/MC-LAG, VRF...)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- VMware NSX will be considered as an asset
- Firewalls (UTM, NGFW): Fortinet and Sophos
- Security solutions: HTTP/S Inspection, Application control, WAF, IDS/IPS, DLP, Mail Security Gateway, Web protection
- Endpoint Security: Antivirus, NAC, EDR
- General knowledge about authentication services such as: AD, ADFS, LDAPS, RADIUS, MFA
- General knowledge about logs protocols such as: syslog, snmp
- General knowledge about VOIP & SIEM
- Notion of: SD-WAN, CASB, DLP will be considered as an asset
- Any Networking/Security certification will be considered as an asset
- You have knowledge of ITIL principles
- You have a real passion for IT
- You have experience with pre-sales activities
- You are used to work in a project management framework
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done is your usual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good presentation skills
- You speak fluently English, French and/or German.
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training; from computer-based training to a training program for different certifications; as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
Apply for "Network & Security Engineer (M/F)"
Pour rejoindre System Solutions Luxembourg, envoyez-nous votre curriculum vitae avec une lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous vous garantissons une absolue confidentialité dans le traitement de vos candidatures.
Pour plus d'informations: www.systemsolutions.com