System Solutions devient partenaire Sophos Firewall, renforçant son expertise en sécurité réseau
System Solutions a le plaisir d'annoncer son nouveau statut de partenaire Sophos Firewall, une accréditation qui témoigne de son expertise en matière de protection des réseaux.
Trustteam and System Solutions join forces
Trustteam and System Solutions join forces to become a leading IT managed services provider in Belgium, Luxembourg and North-East of France.
A few words about us
Since 1996, System Solutions received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
HPE on Tour Roadshow Belgium06.06.2023 | Trustteam (Belgique)
Join the HPE on Tour Roadshow on June 6th, 2023 at Trustteam!
We are pleased to invite you to discover the next generation of server and storage solutions. This Roadshow is an opportunity for you to discover our way of innovating and explore new opportunities for your business.
On June 6th, we will welcome you to the Trustteam headquarters in Wavre for a day full of discoveries and exchanges.
The agenda includes an inspiring introduction, enlightening presentations on HPE server and storage solutions, and a networking lunch to conclude the event.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to get inspired, discover the latest innovations, and network with other market players.
Register now to participate in this event!
Avenue Einstein 6 • 1300 Wavre
Around its core business, System Solutions has developed a complete range of services, from an 'online virtual shop' for the supply of current IT products, to 'business consultancy' services, including the provision or recruitment of personnel and a training centre in France. Today, System Solutions operates its own data centres, providing a response to the growing demand for managed services and IT as a service.
The greatest value of the company lies in our people, their commitment and expertise are our most important assets in helping our clients achieve their goals. Our company is proud to have been awarded the "Best Place to Work" label for three consecutive years. In constant evolution, our company is constantly in need of talent, do not hesitate to send us your curriculum vitaeSee more job opportunities
You are responsible to manage the successful implementation of company’s products within the project plan and in accordance with the company’s methodology and clients business objectives. You take the leadership in project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, project team management, troubleshooting and maintain de good customer relations.
Your responsibilities will be:
For the Security part:
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement
For the Networking part:
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS, WLAN, 802.1x authentication)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
As a Senior system engineer, you will be part of the Professional Services department from System Solutions.
Missions carried out by this department covers a wide range of activities like: Project delivery, Consultancy mission, Maintenance contract, Support contract, Managed services.
In that context, you will:
- Build Infrastructure platforms (Storage, Computing, Virtualization, Backup) based on the design provided by the Presales/Architect team
- Realize Migration of existing production environments
- Perform critical maintenance tasks (On-Premise infrastructure, Cloud infrastructure)
- Review and troubleshoot existing infrastructure
- Be an escalation point for the Service desk team in case of complex incident (Support level 2)
- Share your knowledge through hands-on workshop with your colleagues, especially the team in charge of the level 1 support
- Work closely with our Infrastructure architect to give him feedback from past project (lessons learned) and how to improve our design and migration process in the future
- Provide advice on migrations, design processes
- Perform regular technology watch
Eiffage Énergie Systèmes BeLux fait partie du groupe français Eiffage, un des leaders européens dans le domaine du BTP.
“Nous remontons bien plus en amont dans la chaîne des processus métier, jusqu’à prester des services de veille, voire de R&D”
Laurent Ghijselings, Chief Information Officer chez Eiffage Énergie Systèmes BeLux.